1. We believe in One God in three persons. Our view is represented by the Eastern Church and is sometimes referred to as the Monarchian Trinity.
2. We believe in the Only eternally begotten Son of God-Christ Jesus, The Only Messiah and Saviour of the World born of the Blessed Virgin Mary whom we hold as Theotokos.
3. We believe in The Holy Spirit, the Giver of Life, and the One who spiritually baptizes and sanctifies humanity. He proceeds from the Father through the Son.
4. We believe all Gifts of the Holy Spirit are active today and available for the uplifting of all true believers.
5. We believe and uphold the teachings of the Ancient Apostolic fathers held by the universal-unified church of Christ before AD 1054. These teachings were formalized into creedal statements through a series of ecumenical councils held over a period of many centuries. In union with these councils, we fully embrace the Apostles, Nicene-Constantinopolitan, Athanasius, and Chalcedonian Creeds.
6. We believe in the Seven Sacraments as Holy Mysteries of God’s Divine power and healing upon humanity and uphold to the laying of hands. All our priests (presbyters) and bishops (apostles) are ordained and consecrated under the authority of apostolic succession. We DO NOT ordain to the priesthood (presbyters) nor consecrate as bishops females or those who practice homosexuality.
7. We wholly embrace the Real Presence of Christ in the Lord's Supper (Eucharist).
8. We believe in and uphold the Sanctity of Life. All Life begins at the moment of conception up to natural death.
9. We believe and uphold the sacredness of Marriage and Family Life. Our firm belief is that marriage is a sacramental union of an adult man and an adult Woman who join each other in love out of consent, and to bring forth children. The family is the first unit of the church.